| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hassakah in August is very hot at 30.4 °C (86.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.5 °C (103.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Hassakah August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hassakah, Syria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hassakah: