| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hassakah in July is very, very hot at 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.2 °C (104.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in July is 17.8 °C (32 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 14:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Hassakah July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hassakah, Syria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hassakah: