| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hassakah in June is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.6 °C (97.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 17.5 °C (31.5 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:28 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 14:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Hassakah June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Hassakah, Syria
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Hassakah: